A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Client Onboarding Analyst to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The primary function of the role is to ensure clients are provided with an efficient, timely on-boarding process whilst delivering a best-in-class service to both internal and external stakeholders throughout the on-boarding process. The role holder will be responsible for the collation of client documentation, through internal and external research facilities and coordinating all of the required teams (KYC, Regulatory, Credit Risk, Legal, Operations) to fully on-board the client.
Position: 5 months contract Client Onboarding – Analyst
Wholesale Onboarding and Group Financial Crime Operations
Wholesale onboarding provide a trusted and resilient transaction processing capability to the bank’s trading entities. They are the primary provider of Group Wide shared services for On boarding/KYC, Industry Regulations, off-boarding, Payments, Sanctions, and AML all underpinned by a robust and reliable control environment. Alongside these core functions, there are further support functions, including: Business Management, Optimisation, and Schemes Industry & Innovation.
- Manage and co-ordinate the on-boarding process seamlessly for the client from start to finish to ensure a smooth transition from new client to business as usual.
- Accountable for the collation of client documentation. The role holder must use comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to review and understand complex KYC information.
- They will be responsible for completing all required activity for their aligned client base and ensuring client data is managed sensitively in line with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring all client documentation is handled and filed appropriately in line with the bank’s electronic data storage policies.
- Effective use of reporting tools and controls in order to provide regular, timely progress updates to both internal and external stakeholders, in both written and verbal formats.
- Ensure the impact on the customer’s “Business as Usual” activities are minimised during the course of the on-boarding by using evaluative judgements to escalate KYC and mandate issues accordingly through appropriate channels
- Responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely resolution to issues that arise during the course of on-boarding
- Work closely with all relevant operations areas to ensure accounts, KYC and products are opened within the bespoke agreed timescales and ensure 100% accuracy to the bespoke client procedures
- Challenges and drives change of process and procedures to improve client experience, reliability and speed of on-boarding. Identify improvements to current processes and work with relevant parties to implement where possible.
- Embrace new technology used to on-board the client base and offer improvements during development phases. When using new technology ensure that the client is not negatively impacted
- Produce and dispatch progress reports containing performance against the current baseline and identification of any potential project barriers to client and internal stakeholders
- Service multiple asset classes and geographies. Working hours are APAC hours as the majority of clients and internal desks supported are from these regions.
- Translating documents when required including the undertaking of adverse news, sanctions and PEP screening
- 3 years’ prior experience in Operational Client Servicing or other Onboarding related roles in an Investment Bank
- Minimum: Bachelor degree with strong academic background.
- Good understanding of the mechanics of an Investment Bank setup.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory implications of different asset classes.
- High literacy in industry standards such as FACTIVA, World Check, ALACRA, OFAC etc.
- Confident individual who is comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Google, Analytical and able to conduct detailed researches on the Internet.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong team player.
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496