Client Service Specialist
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
- Develop the domain and product knowledge in BASEL III and/or loan origination & credit assessment to provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture
- Leverage your technical and analytical skills to trouble-shoot the issues raised by the clients in using our BASEL III regulatory reporting and/or loan origination & credit assessment software. Those issues could be related to the product bug, client's data, client's technical environments, different interpretation of the supervisor's requirements, etc.
- Take ownership of interaction with the clients, ensure that client's satisfaction maintained at a high level, and adhere to any time frames and service level agreements
- Provide the liaison between the clients and the Product Management / R&D teams by accurately troubleshooting and investigating complex issues.
- Respond to client demands in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone and in person.
- Be occasionally assigned to the implementation projects of Moody's Analytics products and work on the client's site
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to the Product Managers.
- Work with the global Client Service & Support teams on high severity issues raised by global clients. Qualifications
Degree level in a Computer science, engineering, risk management, applied finance or other related areas.
- Interested in developing a career in risk management; prior experience in analytical roles for BASEL III compliance and/or loan origination & credit assessment is advantageous
- Must have experience of SQL, ideally gained in an Oracle environment
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem solving
- Must possess good communication skills in English to liaise with our clients
- Ability to speak & write other Asian language at business level is advantageous
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.