We are looking for a Cloud Security Analyst on a 12 Months extendable basis. My client is a leading communications services global player.
My client is seeking for a highly talented and motivated security analyst to drive security initiatives that protect our manufacturing environments. You will work on the Manufacturing Security team to keep sensitive information secure. The candidate will work inter-departmentally to identify and correct flaws in the Mfg security systems, cloud, networks and lines stations through our monitoring and detection while recommending specific measures that can improve the company's overall security posture.
- Enhance the security posture of our clients manufacturing infrastructure on site, at third party sites, and in cloud environments
- Work with our partners to identify and resolve security weaknesses in their environments which could pose risk to our client
- Analyse and investigate security alerts or breaches to identify the root cause.
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Work closely with teams of highly technical and talented engineers chartered with building, scaling, deploying and maintaining manufacturing infrastructure, application services, and data pipelines
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements.
- Operational support to security related requests.
- Technical degree at the Bachelor's level or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding of internet security issues and the threat landscape
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- 2 to 5+ years of hands-on experience in at least one of the following areas in large production environments:
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and security hardening and monitoring of Linux or Windows/AD systems and associated services and applications.
- Configuration management tools including Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience working with IaaS platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.) is highly desired.
- Experience using platforms and tools like ELK or Splunk, Osquery, Sysmon, Wireshark, Zeek, Wazuh, Suricata - NSM, HIDS.
- Knowledge of the following areas
- TCP/IP network fundamentals and network services such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, NETBOOT
- Experience in analysing a wide variety of network and host security logs to detect and resolve security issues
- Applied cryptography including PKI, SSL, and key management
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to work independently
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a team environment, experience with security operations and technical depth in information security domains like authentication, incident response, security monitoring or threat intelligence.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/IT or related field
- Good to have: GIAC or related Cybersecurity Certifications
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, please reply to me or submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1550061