- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- OCBC Bank
- 24 Sep 17
Command Centre Operations Manager (Technology)
Command Centre Operations Manager (Technology)The Group Operations and Technology Command Centre manage all overall health system and cyber defense for the Bank Group. The Commander commands and leads the Command Center team that focused on our most critical incidents.
In this role the successful candidate must be able to work in a high pressure, heavily matrixed organization of system, infrastructure, cyber security and operations support staff to deliver highly available systems and services globally to our Businesses.
1) In charge of the Command Centre on-site monitoring and support teams, and assume command and control of extended support teams in times of incidents
2) Checks on key system & cyber health indicators based on Standard Operating Procedures
3) Incident/Problem Management
a) Digest, correlate and analyze information, events from multiple sources including TSD (Technology Service Desk), users, EMS (Enterprise Monitoring System) monitoring events and CSOC (Cyber Security Operations Centre) alerts.
b) Escalate and gather the various support teams on recovery, to ensure events, incidents, and situations are handled and resolved promptly.
c) Coordinate activities and regularly communicate with the respective team in the course of an incident to facilitate service restoration
d) Track progress and drive early service restoration and keep all required parties informed until services are restored
e) Track the service restoration progress and escalate to senior management to activate crisis management if there is a potential breach in SLA
f) Act as single point of command & control regionally to direct, give control and manage the situation during incident
g) Assess impact of incidents and work out workarounds & contingencies
h) Notify and alert necessary stakeholders timely, and provide constant information updates until resolution of incidents.
4) Identify gaps to monitoring and track to completion these gaps
5) Identify areas of improvements in problem restoration
6) Summarise the overall system health status and key issues during the shift through daily reporting
1) Possess interpersonal and communications skills through written and oral communication required to effectively interface with senior management, support & recovery team and monitoring operators
2) Active listening skills, situational awareness and attention to details
3) Strong cognitive skills to handle the steep learning curve required in our complex environment
4) Strong analytical skills to process multiple channels of information and ability to make the correct judgment
5) Willing and able to work shift hours (24x7) that include weekends.
6) Works well under pressure, ability to multi-task and adapt to changing circumstances
7) Works independently with minimal supervision
8) Self-motivated individual with positive attitude that can accept unforeseen challenges, crisis and sometime disruptions to work life and personal life as part of the role