Complaint Handling Officer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
This role works within the Complaints Handling team in Singapore to manage the complaint-handling process for Private Banking. In this role, you will be in charge of investigating client complaints and be the contact point for any related queries or escalations from Front Office.
- Drive and perform a detailed review of each complaint case handled
- Seek to identify and flag out any of the Bank's process lapse or wrong doing by the Bank
- Coordinate any internal discussions among senior business partners such as business, Operations, compliance and general counsel
- Draft and coordinate the Bank's written formal response to the client or regulators
Internal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure adherence to internal and regulatory requirements in timeliness of the Bank's formal response to client
- Assist in the preparation of internal audits and various regulatory reporting to Hong Kong and Singapore regulators
- Present handled complaint cases to senior business partners on a monthly basis
- Maintain and report Complaint statistics, MI, and trend analysis
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- University Degree preferably in the area of Banking, Finance or Economics
- At least 5-8 years of proven experience within the Private Banking business with strong front-to-back banking process knowledge
- Good knowledge in financial instruments and markets
- Good end-user computing skills (MS Office Suite)
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of Mandarin as you will liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders both internally and externally within APAC
- Dedicated and a self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal partners including business, operations and colleagues in Compliance and General Counsel
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.