Our client is a leading crypto firm, looking to expand its global compliance team. Candidates with >5 years of solid compliance experience (particularly in AML / Regulatory) in crypto firms / fintech firms / traditional banking and finance firms are welcome. In search of candidates from all around the world, namely Europe (France / Germany / Malta), US, UK, AUS etc.
- Review, analyse and communicate regional regulatory and industry updates;
- Coordinate meeting materials for Global Compliance team;
- Provide support in dealing with regional regulators;
- Provide compliance advice to the firm (and group companies if required) in areas such as SFC, HKEX, MAS, SEC, CFTC, NFA, CSRC, AMAC, PRA, EBA etc. licensing, registration, KYC/AML,trading regulations, filing and reporting, firm/individual-level regulatory compliance, etc.; exposures to China market would be a plus.
- Manage internal approvals processes;
- Contribute to the provision of Compliance advice;
- Challenge the effectiveness of our Compliance controls and contribute to their improvement;
- Assist Compliance staff with reviewing and maintaining the firm's policies and procedures; advise current compliance framework if necessary
- Trade and communications surveillance;
- Liaise and communicate with various teams including trading, technology and operations
- A relevant bachelor’s degree.
- >5 years of Compliance work experience
- Exposure to Compliance or risk control framework enhancement
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and excel independently in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Structured and pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Fluent in English; Proficiency in other languages e.g. German, French, Maltese, Mandarin is a plus
PS Title (Manager/Director) will be determined by candidates' relevant working experieince.