• Leadership Role• Leading FinTech in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning FinTech who uses data analytics and AI to provide growth financing to SMEs. They are present in 4 countries in SEA and have funded more than $500 million across various markets. Job Description
Reporting to the Head Of Compliance, the Compliance Manager will be involved in:-
The Successful Applicant
- Overseeing compliance activities including KYC/AML checks and regulatory reporting.
- Guiding and monitoring team for compliance & control related with transactional activities.
- Driving process improvement and policy development initiatives for borrower and investor transactions that need to be regulated.
- Keeping good communication with local regulatory authorities.
To qualify the potential Compliance Manager should meet the following criteria:-
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years working experience in a regulated financial sector.
- Strong understanding of regulations including SFA guidelines.
- Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills.
The remuneration for this role will be in line with market.