• Newly Created Role• Global Oil Trading Company
About Our Client
Our client is a well established and large oil & gas conglomerate with global footprints across many markets and offers a wide range of products and solutions. Some of the many products they trade arr crude oil, fuel oil and jet fuel. Job Description
Reporting to the Regional Head Of Compliance, the Compliance Manager will be involved in:-
The Successful Applicant
- Evaluating control and compliance activities to mitigate risk or fraud and corruption and promote the strengthening of internal controls in trading and logistic activities.
- Monitoring trade practices and business communications to detect market abuse and non-compliance with other regulations.
- Performing compliance background checks with counterparties in accordance with local market practices.
- Providing compliance advisory tailor-made to the local environment.
To qualify the potential Compliance Manager should meet the following criteria:-
What's on Offer
- At least 5 years of compliance experience focusing in trade surveillance within the commodity trading industry or a financial institution.
- Experienced in developing elements of a Trading Surveillance control framework.
- Strong experience in monitoring trading practice and business communications.
- Solid understanding of Trading Surveillance data and models.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with market.