See job description for details
The Middleware Specialist is responsible for providing I/T services in project/engagement or providing technical support in a sales organization. Key Roles & Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- Solution construction, implementation, and system integration in a technology/industry specialty or product sales.
- Assist in delivery of high quality solutions to clients in response to specific business requirements.
- Develop technical skills and absorbs professional knowledge quickly.
- Perform assigned technical tasks including study, analysis, programming, product installation, test and system integration.
- Possess specific product-, technology- or industry-related specialized skills and works with proposals, requirements, designs, implementations and production projects/engagements.
- Utilize tools to analyze and implement portions of a customer solution.
- Provide technical advice to project managers/leaders and gives some technical direction to team members.
- Basic system admin knowledge on IBM AIX and Windows OS will be a plus.
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in at least 1 SDLC project
- Minimum 2 years of software /application development experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Posses initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Able to work late and provide 24/7 support.