Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Capco Singapore is currently looking for individual with strong passion towards banking and finance, project management to join the operation and support on various transformation project.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy firm focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco Singapore is growing and we are looking at adding exceptional Consultant / Senior Consultants within our Data & Digital practice:
Role and Responsibilities
The key role of the Digital & Data Consultant / Senior Consultant is central to delivering a range of cutting edge and challenging projects within the practice in Singapore. Within this role at Capco, you will be identifying the strategy and drivers for change and effecting change across business operations and technology. You will play a key role in the delivery of large-scale data initiatives, both advisory and technical, for leading clients across Financial Services and Insurance. You will be exposed to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Intelligent Automation
- Data Analytics
- Data Management
- Cloud Migration
Skills and Experience
- Academic background: Master in Computer or Data science or equivalent certifications with experience
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- 5 years of experience in:
- Performing Data wrangling / preparation at scale:
- Alteryx / Talend / Data Stage / Azure Data Factory / IBM Airflow
- Excel VBA / Power Pivot / Power Query
- Designing and deploying dashboards / visualizations at scale (on server service layer or Cloud platform):
- Qlik / Power BI / Tableau / Kibana / Looker
- Coding experience in :
- Python (inc. Panda plotly / matplotlib, Numpy, Scikit Learn...)
- VBA would be a plus
- An outstanding ability to analyse problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest insurers in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.