Core Sales - Relationship Manager, Indonesia coverage - Singapore
We're Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we're an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You'll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge. What's the role?
We're looking for a Relationship Manager to cover indonesia based institutional clients. You will be responsible for forging deep and trusted relationships with clients, taking the time to understand their businesses, their pressures and concerns and the ins and outs of their workflow and technology. Armed with this Intel and your consultative approach, you will uncover opportunities for us to expand our partnerships whilst at the same time increasing our clients overall operating efficiency.
You'll also keep your ears close to the ground and be up to date with the latest trends and business initiatives within your client base. Your sales skills and passion will ensure we maximize on opportunity and mitigate risks to our revenue. We'll trust you to:
We'd love to see:
- Effectively manage the sales cycle from identifying opportunities to generating revenue through terminal, enterprise data and product sales.
- Collaborate with specialised sales teams to present workflow demos and sales pitch to achieve firm wide targets.
- Establish and foster credibility with our clients by constantly improving your knowledge of the Bloomberg product offering-Ability to build relationships with C-suite executives and key decision makers.
- Be able to describe, differentiate and position the value of all of our offerings.
- Anticipate client needs, build sales strategies, and adapt your sales approach.
You'll need to have:
- 6+ years of Sell-side and/or buy-side experience selling within the financial markets (specific asset class knowledge preferred).
- Fluency in Indonesian as this role will cover indonesia based institutional clients.
- Good understanding of market data and enterprise systems used within financial organisations.
- Proven consultative sales skills, including: competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development, and closing sales.
- Ability to identify and capitalize different buyer motivations across various client sectors.
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally.
- Willing to travel 3 days in a week, 3 times a month minimum.
If this sounds like you:
- Experience using Bloomberg products.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.