For our office in Singapore, we are looking for a highly experienced and qualified corporate secretarial professional within our Corporate Services department. The successful candidate will have extensive exposure to the administration of Singaporean companies as well as managing a team of corporate secretaries.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Alter Domus
Corporate Secretarial Manager - Singapore
- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial and administration duties to our client entities to ensure compliance with corporate governance and local statutory rules;
- Organize & run board meetings, prepare board packs plus minutes / resolutions;
- Manage relationships with our clients plus other related service providers, including auditors, law firms, bankers, custodians, and prime brokers;
- Maintain statutory filings and ensure proper statutory records;
- Provide coaching & guidance to the team and clients on corporate secretarial / governance matters;
- Perform due diligence on the clients with regular review;
- Have a passion for the business, be interested and able to comment on relevant developments in Singapore.
- You hold a university degree;
- You are a fully qualified ICSA member;
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in the fields of corporate governance, accounting, tax, or audit;
- Having experience working with Cayman Islands entities, especially exempt limited partnerships, will be considered an asset;
- Exposure to Private Equity and/or Real Estate fund administration will be considered a distinct advantage;
- Having basic accounting and financial statements knowledge will be considered an asset;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of Chinese and/or Japanese will be considered as an asset);
- You have strong management and relationship skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work autonomously;
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative.