Looking for an in-house writing-based creative role that lets you work on diverse business areas and solutions? Think you're versatile enough to deliver quality work across a full range of communications platforms? KPMG has a place for you.
KPMG in Singapore's Marketing & Communications team supports the firm's business objectives and works to advance the firm's brand and reputation through external marketing communications.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced writing-based creative professional to translate B2B marketing requirements into creative and effective communication concepts, and produce campaigns, content and collateral for various platforms including print publications, digital/social platforms, OOH media, and broadcast platforms.
• Understand business requirements and expectations of marketing projects from various business units.
• Lead and collaborate with in-house design team to develop creative strategies and concepts that translate into effective output and execution for various communications platforms, including the following:
o Advertising campaigns (print, online, OOH, social etc.)
o Below-the-line collateral (brochures, slipsheets, direct mailers etc.)
o Print-based publications (thought leadership pieces, publication design, reports etc.)
o Digital / social content (social posts, online banners, EDMs etc.)
o Video 'story-telling' (adapting / localizing videos, basic event coverage, video graphics and animations etc.)
o Activation and events material (on-ground collateral, PowerPoint slides, engagement ideas etc.)
• Enhance creative output with innovative techniques, emerging tech and new execution approaches
• Ensure compliance to KPMG brand guidelines
• Work cohesively with colleagues in the team as well as with business units across the firm to deliver upon objectives
• Any other responsibilities assigned, as relevant
• Graduate Diploma or Degree in relevant field
• Ability to interpret complex business requirements into captivating and engaging creative concepts
• Proven track record in creative concept development and writing
• Strong command of the English language, with ability to develop long-form and short-form writing
• Is a "digital native" and accomplished "storyteller" who can engage audiences via various communications channels
• 6 to 8 years of experience as a copy-based creative in a digital/advertising or design studio (Prior experience as an in-house creative working in a B2B/corporate environment will be an advantage)
• Highly meticulous and positive work attitude, with unrelenting attention to detail and brand compliance
• Versatility/adaptability, problem-solving mindset, inquisitive, strong team spirit, positive work ethic, ability to multi-task with commitment and drive to deliver quality work
• Results-oriented; takes pride in delivering consistently high-quality work
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.