Our client, a leading proprietary trading firm in Hong Kong with presence in EU is expanding into Singapore. They're building a new crypto desk and looking for a talented quant developer in Python and C++ to support their HFT roll out.
- Key member of the development team building and enhancing key low latency components
- Get invovled in many aspects of electronic and algorithmic trading, including the exchange price feeds, core trading systems, back testing engine, trading engine, tick data management, exchange simulators and trading gateways
- Work closely with a range of investment management professionals including quantitative analysts/developers, traders and operations staff, in order to design and develop cutting edge systems to keep QRT business at the forefront of its field
- Conduct post trade analysis of trading strategies and algo performance.
- Develop new trading algorithms
- Bachelors or Masters' degree in quantitative or computer science discipline from top global university
- Working experience in the front office, market making experience is preferred is highly preferred
- Trading experience in cryptocurrency field is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and pay high attention to detail
- 5+ years exposure to OO languages such as Python/C++ and an interest to expand your technical skills
- Knowledge of market data feed handlers and execution feeds highly desirable
- Experience working within a mature CICD process highly desirable
- Strong team player
- Strong communication skills essential