Customer Insight & Growth Consultant- Financial Services
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 20 Mär 19
Customer Insight & Growth Consultant- Financial Services
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture's Financial Services Distribution and Marketing Practice helps the Chief Marketing Officers and Heads of Retail, Distribution, and Digital at Financial Services organizations enhance customer engagement, grow revenues, cut cost-to serve, and stay ahead of the market.
Our unique blend of innovative digital thinking, financial services expertise and market-leading technology is coupled with a comprehensive breadth of skills, a global footprint, and a network of over 50,000 financial services professionals with wide-ranging experience in developing, delivering and leading strategies and solutions. These capabilities and assets enable us to generate growth and create new business models that drive high performance across our clients' organizations.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets, developing the capability to transition into market-facing roles with a direct sales and revenue impact.
In this role, you will be part of our Financial Services Distribution & Marketing practice in ASEAN and expected to work seamlessly within Accenture and with our clients to shape and implement a Customer Experience solution that addresses our clients' business needs.
As a Technology Consulting Senior Manager within Accenture, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility include
- Analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating and or navigating the organization environment towards desired outcomes
- Able to design and solution technology solutions directly with the C-Suite towards achieving desired business outcomes
- Comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Has the flexibility to either work independently or lead a team at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries
- Ability to sell and deliver large scale digital transformation programmes
- Expertise in any of the following industries, or any other industries with innovative sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services
- Banking and/or Wealth Management
- Capital Markets - Investment Banking, Stock Exchange
- Insurance - Life and/or General Insurance
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc) is ideal
- Minimum of 8-10 years of prior and recent experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting or professional services firm(s)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as part of corporate strategy or transformational initiatives.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of prior and recent functional experience with Branch Network / Retail Stores, Contact Center, Mobile & Online Banking user applications such as CRM, policy/account, knowledge management, lead management
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in customer experience, traditional and digital marketing, sales, or service
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, MIS or related)
- Ability to travel as required, and be assigned on overseas assignments 50% - 80% of the time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Operating model design and technology roadmap formation
- Traditional and digital marketing and customer analytics (next best action).
- Omni-channel distribution models and digital sales / ecommerce
- Marketing / Digital Marketing operating model
- Direct distribution models (digital and contact center) strategy and transformation
- Front office technology and solution architecture
- Marketing automation & analytics
- Interactive marketing, analytics and Big Data
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent large scale programme management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.