Our client is an award winning insurance company with expanding business and is looking for someone with experience in Customer Service to join their expanding team.
- Provide end-to-end transactions and policy services over the phone and emails
- Assist manager/supervisor to track and prepare monthly mangement reports
- Maintaining efficient and accurate transactions based on customer needs
- Providing continuous service and process improvements to ensure business standards
- Providing testing and implementing business requirements to ensure smooth operations
- Working with internal stakeholders such as Underwriter, Claims, Finance and Client Management
- Tertiery education preferred
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Service
- Must be currently or previously from Financial Industry
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Cedric at email@example.com for more information. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
Cedric Wong Tong Liang
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R22104987