DBS Technology Specialist - Systems Engineer, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology & Operations (T&O) enables and empowers our bank with an efficient, nimble, and scalable infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, operating models, technology, and people. T&O also manages the majority of the bank's operational processes and inspires to delight our business partners through multiple banking delivery channels. Be part of DBS Technology Specialist (DTS) Programme at the best digital bank in the world. This programme is designed to groom budding technologists who is passionate about applying technology to drive automation and transformation. Over a period of up to 12 months, you will embark on a holistic programme that explores the fundamentals of the financial industry and develops your professional and functional skills, essential to helping you become a technology specialist. Responsibilities
- Deploy, support, and monitor existing and new systems.
- Review system vulnerabilities and perform necessary upgrades.
- Involve in operational automation process that covers monitoring, maintenance and standard changes on DBS systems or databases/ storages and network.
- Analyze and process reports.
- Provide 24 by 7 rotational support to production support teams.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Fresh graduate or experienced Diploma holders preferably in Computer Science, IT or Engineering.
- Passionate to pursue a career in Systems Engineer.
- Performance oriented and able to work under pressure
- A strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work in rotational shifts.