Data Architect (Chief Data Office)
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Create and maintain the bank's data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data-centers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Ability to quickly learn and implement newer technologies, particularly on the Big Data side including Spark, HBase, Kafka and Nifi
- Exposure to data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing and highly scalable 'big data' data stores.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.