Data Models and Governance
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Data Models & Governance team is comprised of experts in ensuring businesses use a governed transaction data model with robust standards and controls that can be used as a common trusted source. We leverage modeling, analytics, data visualization and trading tools. We are expected to maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial terms, risk management, and trade processing flows for a wide range of products, models and asset classes offered by the firm. This presents a highly visible platform to use your skills and knowledge on challenging and strategic projects to make a direct impact to the firm's bottom line and speed of business execution. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Leverage firm's APIs and tools for financial terms representation
- Build highly-scalable data models catering to booking and post-trade processing systems
- Maintain strict governance and standards on the usage of transaction data and models
- Partner with Trading and Strats for effective risk management of front to back
- Collaborate efficiently within a diverse global team and stakeholders set in business and federation
- Work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment as a self-starter
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field: Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering.
- Knowledge about popular design patterns and algorithms
- Knowledge of at least one derivative asset class
- Programming skills in a major programming language
- Efficient and effective communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of systems, tools, processes of one derivative asset class
- 2-3 year experience working in OTC derivative function
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Knowledge of more than one financial asset class
- Awareness around Derivatives Regulatory Reforms
An ideal candidate would have strong a strong technical background and problem solving skills, drive to investigate problems and generate new ideas, and the judgement to deliver quick yet robust solutions. ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity