Our client, one of the leading proprietary trading house based in HK with EU presence, is expanding into Singapore, and looking for a strong data engineer to support their High frequency trading across multiple asset classes.
- Develop technical architecture to manage the multiple and extensive dataset used in the research and trading platform
- Design, develop and implement ETL data pipelines for batch and streaming solutions;
- Research and develop distributed crawler and data acquisition system; optimize the crawling strategy and improve the crawling effect;
- Monitor fetching processes and data health
- Integrate alternative datasets
- Support users (Quants & Traders)
- in relevant disciplines with 2- 6 years' working experience in Data Engineering;
- Polyglot developer, knowledge of Python is important, and C# is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and understand user needs
- Structured and unstructured data management expertise is a plus
- Knowledge of the financial data of equity/ derivatives
- Proficient in data pipeline development including batch and streaming processing;
- Prior financial data vendors experience is an added advantage.
- Experience with market data highly desired.
- Intellectual curiosity to learn new technologies
- Capacity to work with autonomy within a global team