Database Management Contract Executive, Contact Centre
The Database Contract Executive supports the Contact Centre Department and is mainly responsible for transferring data from hardcopy forms into internal database systems. The job holder must maintain a high level of data confidentiality and accuracy.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Transfer data from customers and forms (includes nomination, update particular forms, supporting document) into database systems. This also includes changes to existing data.
- Process nomination registration/rejection for DPS and LI policies (including preparation of letters to policyholders and updating into system).
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronics files as requested.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organise data to prioritise data entry.
- Adhere to data entry format and process as set out in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Review customers' data to ensure accuracy and eliminate duplication of data. Any discrepancies are to be reported to supervisors.
- Liaise and collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements and fulfill objectives.
- Review and provide feedback to improve processes and systems.
- Service Level for all updates to be completed within 2 working days with high accuracy
- Undertake any assignments as and when assigned.
Minimum ITE or GCE 'O' level certification 2 years of working experience in relevant field Strong in MS Office (Excel and Word) Ability to produce quality work with high accuracy Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines Good customer service and interpersonal skills Basic understanding of database Good administrative and organising skills