- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Avaloq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Help Us to Shape the Banking of Tomorrow.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq's growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2'000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
- Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, education and production usage on different Unix and Linux platforms
- Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
- Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Install & evaluates new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
- Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
- Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle.
- Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases.
- Performs database re-organisations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
- Puts standards in place to ensure that all application design and code is produced with proper integrity, security and performance. The DBA will perform reviews on the design and code frequently to ensure the standards are being adhered to.
- Evaluates releases of Oracle and its tools, and third party products to ensure that the site is running the products that are most appropriate.
- Provides technical support to application development teams.
- Enforces and maintains database constraints to ensure integrity of the database.
- Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures.
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
- Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
- Extensive Oracle DBA background
- Experience in implementing and operating Oracle databases in Unix systems (AIX, Solaris, Linux)
- Good knowledge of shell script programming
Click the "Apply Online" button now to apply to this position! Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for next steps.