DevOps Engineering Lead
- SGD200000 - SGD280000 per annum
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Lizenz Nr.: 11S4330
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
An established global Financial Services client is seeking a DevOps Engineering Lead to join the bank-wide DevOps IT team in Singapore on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be leading DevOps teams and will simultaneously have hands-on technical responsibilities.
- Lead multiple DevOps teams in Singapore and offshore locations
- Work with Development teams to identify their needs and implement the necessary DevOps mechanisms for them
- Lead the team to configure, deploy and support DevOps mechanisms on a timely basis
- Lead the team within an Agile environment and provide critical review of design and code
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Strong multi-lingual Development background - Java, Python, Node.js etc.
- MUST HAVE: Ability to take on multiple positions in one including inclination towards hands-on work, leading DevOps teams and be able to deliver multiple projects from scratch
- MUST HAVE: Solid experience in DevOps tools - Jira, Jenkins, BitBucket etc.
- MUST HAVE: Good experience in CI / CD tools - Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.
- MUST HAVE: Knowledge of Cloud deployment and management in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- MUST HAVE: Strong scripting skills; not limited to Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl
- Exposure to container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux/UNIX environments
- Good understand and experience working within Agile/Lean environments. Ability to lead a team successfully within these environments etc.
- Technologically-driven person who enjoys a fast-paced technical environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills including analytical and communication abilities
**Open to candidates from outside of Singapore
Key Words: DevOps, Test, Automation, Infrastructure, Environment, Configuration, Java, Banking
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330