Dev Other (Application Development)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Department Profile:
The mission of TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS RISK is to deliver first-line defenses to manage risks to Firm technology, information and cyber threats through risk identification, control management and assurance. This allows the business to operate and grow in a secure and legally-compliant manner.
Our vision is to deliver Programs that protect and enable the business, ensure secure delivery of services to our clients, adjust to address the risks presented by an evolving threat landscape, meet regulatory expectations, and offer highly attractive career opportunities. Role Profile:
This role is to be part of the Privileged Access fleet, part of Identity and Access Management function, within the TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS RISK which aims to support effective design, operation, measurement and management of Privileged Access controls that reduce information and operational risk across all lines of business to meet the regulatory and audit requirements and Firm's policies. The Privileged Access fleet designs, develops and deploys Privileged Access controls for both on-premises and public cloud infrastructure, and middleware technologies.
The candidate will be part of the global team with global responsibilities of the below: Responsibilities:
- Squad leadership of a small group of developers distributed across Asia
- Act as the Proxy Product Owner for products delivered by the Privileged Access fleet
- Provide cross-discipline technical management of projects requiring the integration of new application & systems-management products into the MS infrastructure
- Engage with stakeholders, including infrastructure teams, public cloud transformation, and/or 3rd party vendors to identify points of integration between the new product(s) and the MS and Public cloud infrastructure and provide solutions
- Work closely with colleagues in global team and members from other technology teams to collaborate on delivering integrated solutions
- Provide technical support to operation team and clients
- Maintain hygiene of the platform infrastructure across all environments
- Provide support for production platforms through health monitoring and root cause troubleshooting
- Support operations in their efforts to deliver a consistent and performant production platform
- Participate in technology evaluations and play an active role in suggesting improvements based on technology trends, best practices, and industry standards.