- Work directly with DevOps team, product owner and various key stakeholders.
- Design and implement build, deployment and configuration management applications.
- Automate platform infrastructure provisioning, maintenance of production and development environments.
- Brainstorm and conduct POC on new ideas as part of continuous improvement efforts to introduce more values to the pipeline.
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects.
- Conduct system level security scan, harden system and application platform.
- Conduct system performance testing.
- Passion for automation, standardization and best practices.
- Experience in software-defined infrastructure (OpenStack, CloudStack, VSphere).
- Experience with infrastructure provision tools (Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.).
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Good understanding of hardware infrastructure systems (network switches, firewalls, routers etc.) and Linux operating system.
- Basic understanding of DevOps principles and practices. Knowledge in DecSecOps will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in Linux and/or Windows administration.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery, using Atlassian Bamboo or other similar tools.
- Experience in public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Good understanding of Infra-as-code and Policy-as-code.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.