Digital Banking Product-Project Manager, Global Enterprise Banking, Global Commercial Banking
We are part of the Global Commercial Banking
and are currently embarking on an exciting digital journey to engage our SME customers in a different and transformation way
so as to strengthen our SME banking franchise and growth options regionally
. We would like you to join our dynamic and carefully curated project team
to work on this blank canvas
which exciting, especially in this new digital banking era.
Roles & Responsibilities, Primary responsibilities will be to:
1. Ideate/Lead/Execute digital initiatives.
a. To build a digital platform
for rapid scale up and expansion in Singapore, in the region where OCBC has limited branch presence and to capture new customer segments; and
b. To roll out creative, autonomous and contactless digital products/services
to co-exist and complement the existing products and services currently provided by the incumbent bank.
2. Determine best in class offerings and to position OCBC as the premier provider of digital banking services for SMEs.
a. Our ethos is we are building today for tomorrow
so that we are always ahead of our competition in terms of innovation, both in products and services leveraging on technology; and
b. To transfer learnings to accelerate our speed to market solutions
especially to new markets.
3. Continuously benchmark our capabilities
against global digital banks in both the banking and non-banking Financial Institutions.
4. Support our collaborative efforts with our strategic partners
in Techfins and Fintechs space etc, where applicable, to provide value-added services and/or insights to originate new digital offering to our SME customers.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Experienced in senior-team lead roles in strategic and/or product development working for Fintechs or Techfins in Singapore and/or the Region
- Has direct client facing experience with Small Medium Enterprises
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit - must be self-motivated, results orientated & problem solver
- Possess leadership attributes with the ability to lead a cross-functional team to deliver the digital offering
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to establish rapport with team members, senior executives, and external collaborative parties
- Strong written and verbal communications skills a must; with ability to interface and influence at all levels within and outside the organisation
- High energy, organised, highly adaptable, and independent
- Must have a creative mind and has demonstrated the "ability to think out of a box"
- Strong conceptualisation (ability to bring an idea to market) and execution skills required
- Ability to be detailed orientated and strategic
- Analytical mind, able to exercise sound judgment based on strong logic and compelling arguments