We are assisting our client a global management consultancy firm to set up a network of Digital Capability Centers (DCC’s) to help companies adopt Industry 4.0.working closely . You will work with teams at all levels of an organization to shape winning strategies, mobilize for change, build capabilities and drive successful execution across a range of industries.
- Deploy latest innovations in digital technologies on to the production line with appropriate guidance and work with cutting-edge technology companies.
- Exposure to interacting with and answering questions with subject matter experts to hone your ability to engage with senior corporate leaders and executives across various industries
- Support event preparation and offer ideas for continuous improvement
- Early exposure to innovations in digital manufacturing (e.g., AI, machine learning, IoT, trying on and showcasing disruptive uses of wearable technologies), useful for understanding Industry 4.0 and the future of manufacturing.
- Degree in or currently studying design, computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, or any relevant degree with focus on technology
- Knowledge of and interest in digital technologies and/or digital operations
- Entrepreneurial and project management skills, excellent problem-solving capabilities, strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal/ written communications and great collaborations skills and ability to own and drive small/big projects with appropriate coaching / oversight.
Good to have
- Work in operations research
- Have worked as a TA and participated in content or curriculum development
Interested applicants, pls share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.