Director, Macro Flow FM sales, Banks & Broker Dealers
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- This individual will drive the growth of Macro Business for International Banks and help the business in Singapore with regards to Banks, & Broker Dealers segment with the medium-term objective to manage the same for Singapore.
- The role requires an individual with meticulous detail to map out the client base and drive to seek out more individual traders / trading desks that SCB does not do the macro business with, and onboard such clients.
- Need to be highly revenue oriented whilst displaying the right behaviour in building out such a business
- Live the Valued Behaviours of "Do the right thing", "Never settle" and "Better Together" on a day-to-day basis whilst seeking opportunities for self-development and growth
- Be an inspirational people leader who looks for opportunities to grow others, develop talent, give clarity and guidance, drive purpose, and enhance decision quality across the team
- Be a leader who helps to grow the Bank, harnessing a strategic mindset and the ability to navigate complex situations and ambiguity
- This role sites amongst the highest growth areas within the FM sales expansion.
- The role would be based in SG, however, there might be some rotation around between HK & SG.
Should be a Senior Director candidate with the following traits
- 8+ Years of expereince and should have intricate knowledge of FX, Rates and Commodities.
- Should ideally have relationships with trading heads / traders at the different desks (e.g. spot desk, fx option trading desk, credit trading desk, ALM, equity desks, CVA/XVA desks, rates desk) of Banks in HK and Singapore.
- Should be familiar electronification and growing the business. Knowledge of e-fx and e-rates sales and the ability to expand this business via E-channels will be critical.
- Should have the ability to develop senior relationships with Bank treasurers.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.