We are a rapidly growing team of talented Intelligent Automation enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and automation techniques.
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a seasoned leader with a background in Technology Services and extensive experience in managing & leading teams which are based in multiple geographies. The leader should be able to manage and lead large IT programs or a portfolio of programs with strong focus on Data Management, Data Operations and Process Management. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in end to end program management including regular interactions with senior customer stakeholders, collaborating with global teams, participating in business reviews and solutioning (technical and business problems). The role requires to quickly understand the customer business landscape and have a hands-on approach to managing day to day aspects of Service delivery. A strong background in Microsoft technologies and understanding of current trends in Digital transformation is required. The candidate will be able to demonstrate application of technology to improve processes and productivity. The role will partner with various groups within Capgemini and be an enabler for building delivery capabilities in the region. eking for support of our Intelligent Automation / RPA team to grow with excellent career options as well as space for your own development. Your future work can be summarized as design and execution of strategy and transformation projects for different sectors.
Digital Transformation of corporate functions and setting up operating models – starting with the strategy definition towards implementation
Definition and operationalization within E2E view combining different capabilities such as process optimization, improvements through technology, sourcing, shoring, etc.
Set-up and optimize usage of AI/RPA as well as process mining hubs / center of excellences – starting with prototyping and piloting ending up in global scalable automation factory
Realization of process automation with AI/RPA in an agile way of working
We are looking for you
We are looking for a leader for managing the Service Delivery for one of our marquee clients in the area of Data Management / Process Management with the following Skills and Qualifications:
Skills and Qualifications
- 12+ Years of experience in scaling and managing Managed Services engagements
- Strong stakeholder management – external and internal including Exec levels
- 5+ years’ different automation techniques (such as RPA, Machine L2practical experience in program ramping and managing large cross functional and globally diverse teams solution design such in RPA tools (like AA/UiPath/Blue Prism/Open Span, etc.); nice to have: Developer Certificate
- Strong in Business program management and client engagement cess analysis, requirement gathering and analytical approaches for solution design
- Proven ability to develop understanding of customer business (preferably the Sales lifecycle)
- Experience in having used technology to innovate and improve processes and productivity
- Experience in Data Management / Data Operations / Process Management nature of programs is needed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technical background in Microsoft technologies and understanding / practical implementation of Digital Transformation Trends
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
What will you do?
- Manage and Lead manage end customer engagements and act as the regional POC. Provide day to day operational oversight and leadership to assigned program(s)
- Participate in problem solving, root cause analysis and any response function towards continual service improvements
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver solutions with in agreed timelines with quality outputAnalyze, understand and document business processes in detail, where required
- Understand customer business and partner with stakeholders to optimize / transform the business
- Develop strategies for customer management and improving satisfaction.
- Ensure that the teams are aligned globally and partner with leaders / peers in other geographies
- Ensure cross training and upskilling of team members
- Guide team for designing better and robust reporting mechanisms through dashboards
- Ensure adherence to privacy and security policies agreed with the client
- Track, Monitor and improve contractual SLAs and KPIs
- Design improvement and remediation plans in consultation with enabling teams
- Ensure optimized staffing levels are maintained for the successful execution of the program
- Sharp focus on technology trends esp. in digital transformation and application of same
- Create proactive solutions and drive ideation and innovation within the team
- Participate in governance and business reviews
- Define and operationalize process improvement from E2E perspective, combining different capabilities such as process optimization, standardization, technology-based improvement, sourcing and shoring
- Build new automated process solutions and solve issues that arise in day to day operations of e.g. RPA processes, providing timely responses and solutions to clients
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for diverse test phases and stakeholder groups
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of RPA tools and technologies
- Co-create and prototype in an agile way of working
- Support implementation of any type of automation technologies
- Train client on building, operating and maintaining automation solutions
Who will you be working with?
As a part of the Global team RPA team, you be working with will use a talented team of professionals in the Data Management, Data Analytics, Data Science and client technologies, which you would learn and implement in your day to day work Robotics technologies such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath etc. and design business processes or build new automation solutions in accordance with standard RPA framework, using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
With the support from our global Innovation network, connectivity, end-to-end digital transformation capability and a great team, you will have the unique opportunity to shape & grow with the Capgemini Automation capability, stretching yourselves into other RPA Platforms as well as AI and Machine Learning to provide comprehensive solutions for our clients.
What we offer?
- Working with great people in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Being part of the global community to be able to leverage the existing network of automation experts
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities