Domain Architect - Cyber Security
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. PURPOSE:
Trust, Data & Resilience (TDR) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Group CISO and COO".
The TDR team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The TDR team protects the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
Standard Chartered is transforming into a Digital Bank and requires a forward thinking "Secure by Design" function to embed Security in its portfolio of technology investments and projects. Reporting to the Head of Architecture you will be part of an exclusive team who is able to deliver effective and efficient security solutions for complex business and technology projects. RESPONSIBILITIES:
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
- Working together with various internal teams, including penetration testing, application security, vulnerability management, cloud security and remediation team to drive continuous improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) of Security in the System Delivery Framework (SDF)
- Analysis of current architecture, security solutions and processes and identify improvements and automation initiatives
- Provide expertise on complex projects, delivering workable and risk/threat-driven solutions;
- Experience in automation initiatives and integration of security solutions into an enterprise environment
- Technical expertise in application security and cloud security, security tooling (e.g. SAST, DAST) and Containers.
- Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .