See job description for details
We are looking for talented and self-motivated Senior/Project Managers
to join our various competencies at NCS. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
You will lead and deliver projects, work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to establish project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables. You will also be involved in defining project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations as well as managing the integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion, financial and costing etc.
You will need to build and maintain strong relationships with vendors to facilitate successful negotiation at work.
You are require to work cohesively with your team members to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are completed according to schedule. You will need to manage the team performance and constantly provide coaching and guidance to them.
The ideal profile should have / be:
- Java/ J2EE - .NET/ C#
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience, in below project/s
- Proven track record in assuming overall responsibilities and managing large scale projects
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Mature people management skills, budget management and experience in building teams
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.