ETRM Project Manager
We're in the business of building tomorrow. It's not about reading the signs and making sure you're ready, it's about deciding where and how you want to get to the next level. At TEKsystems, we're obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future-and how we get there-depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we're skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive. Responsibilities
As an ETRM Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining scope, analyzing and developing process, data and analytical models, eliciting and documenting requirements, identifying solutions and verifying that they meet requirements and supporting development activities
- Co-ordinating with internal and business stakeholders to review and obtain business signoff for the project cost, plan, specifications etc.
- Documenting system change requests through user-stories or more traditional System Change Specification documents
- Working with other members of the IT team or vendors to estimate changes and create a plan for their delivery
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid understanding of ETRM from front office to back office business areas
- Experience with at least 2-3 ETRM implementation projects, preferably Endur
- Understanding of trade lifecycle for financial and physical commodities (including gas, coal, LNG or physical oil).
- PMP certification would be advantageous.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Michelle Hoang529036
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. Job Reference:
Michelle Hoang 529036 EA Registration No.:
R1328380, Hoang Tra My Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544