Ediscovery Specialist (HK or SG)
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Lizenz Nr.: 11S4330
- 12 Jul 18 2018-07-12
Our Client Our client, a top-tier international investment bank with a global presence, is looking for an eDiscovery specialist to join their global eDiscovery team based in either Singapore or Hong Kong.
This role is primarily responsible for delivery of eDiscovery services as they relate to the preservation, collection, search, review and production of data for litigation and investigations purposes. The role will also be responsible for advising on and implementing appropriate eDiscovery strategies in compliance with relevant policies, laws and regulations, as well as data privacy and security advisory.
You'll be advising on multiple internal client groups on eDiscovery issues as well as assisting with the development and implementation of ediscovery initiatives within the region and globally.
In short, it's a really exciting role for someone with the right and relevant ediscovery experience to join an organisation on the cutting-edge of eDiscovery practices globally.
The right candidate will ideally have the following
- Good understanding of current eDiscovery jurisprudence, eDiscovery processes, and current and evolving eDiscovery technologies
* Good understanding of eDiscovery practices and the interrelation with other disciplines, including Information Governance, Data Privacy, Data Security, IT, and Compliance
* Experience of working within Asia-Pacific
* A minimum of three years of experience in eDiscovery either at a law firm, in-house or at a firm specialising in eDiscovery
Ediscovery is an increasingly hot area where technology and law is converging.. Techno-legal specialists with expertise in this area will be increasingly in demand.
Your hours for this particular bank and position are expected to be pretty heavy as the volume of work is substantial.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Prem John at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1107347 | EA11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330