Enterprise Vault Subject Matter Expert - Global Bank - Singapore
- Total Remuneration of up to $140,000
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
A tier one Global Bank is hiring a Enterprise Vault expert to drive the implementation and deployment of Enterprise Vault across its messaging systems. This is in line with Legal and Compliance requirements.
This is a wonderful opportunity to take your technical skills and move your career onto a powerful banking platform which will open up your career options to a whole range of EUC possibilities. You will be part of a very visible global implementation and deployment of Enterprise Vault across all messaging systems of the bank. You will drive impactful benefits for the compliance initiatives and processes of the bank. In additional, you will be a pioneering member of the upcoming global 'follow-the-sun setup' across America, Europe and APAC. This is a great opportunity to catapult your career to the next level and earn a rewarding total remuneration package of up to $140,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for:
- Project Managing the implementation and deployment of Enterprise Vault
- Working closely with other members of the End User Computing team, other IT team members as well as Compliance team members to implement the solution
- Providing L3 support and subject matter expert consultation for Enterprise Vault.
You are required to have:
- expert level Enterprise Vault technical knowledge
- prior experience project managing a large scale deployment
- hands-on technical exeperience in configuring, troubleshooting and architecting.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with your updated CV. For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Howe Yuin at PeopleSearch FSG (+65 9857 0194) for a quick discussion. Feel free to refer this opportunity to your professional peers or friends if it is not in line with your career aspirations.