Our client is an international bank, with heavy footprints in Asia, looking to add a solid technology risk person to support their global risk management team from Singapore.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Development of Technology Risk management approach integrated within the Group’s technology risk and governance framework
- Implementation of the approach consistently within Group policies, standards and processes across segments, markets and products.
- Production of relevant reporting requirements on the portfolio of activities and risks and dissemination of relevant regulatory / market developments
- Provide subject matter expertise on Emerging Technology Risk management to products, projects and client initiatives as appropriate
- Subject matter expert capacity for the Group Technology Risk via training, resourcing, and communications
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Strong academic background
- More than 15 years of experience in technology operational risk within banking or fintech
- Strong experience and knowledge of key risk types: Cyber-security risk, ICT, systems risk etc
- International working experience is highly advantageous
Please contact Vanessa Leonhardt on +65 6850 7206 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000005385 to bankingandfinance-SG@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
Recruiter Licence: R1105334
EA Licence: 16S8131