- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- OCBC Bank
Experience Designer - Group Customer Experience
Experience Designer - Group Customer ExperienceAs member of the OCBC Experience Design team, you will work on the delivery of customer experience projects across all bank's touchpoints. You are a go-getter who loves to get things done, can think big and is willing to roll his sleeves up and produce great work. You are a natural and confident team player as you will be engaged in cross-functional teams all the time. Ultimately you are at ease in explaining complex concepts in simple terms, with a keen eye on simplicity and attention to details.
We expect you to be responsive, flexible and collaborative to succeed in a fast-paced, environment without supervision. You are capable of creating elegant, intuitive flows of interaction that address the evolving needs of our customers across multiple platforms and scenarios. You will translate complex processes into simple, meaningful and engaging moments.
Your key responsibilities:
- Deeply understand users by developing personas and conducting task analysis and research, through scenarios or stories
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, visual design mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Produce design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Contribute to develop best practices and standards around user interface design and development
- A formal education in Visual Design, Interaction Design or Human Centered Design
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Strong verbal, written communication
- Strong project management skills
- Coding knowledge, copywriting, photography, imaging/video editing skills will be an advantage