FATCA/CRS Reporting Associate
- Jul 14, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Private Bank who is well known for their top notch bespoke wealth management services.
The Singapore team is looking for an Associate to join the Operations department. Reporting to the VP, you will be supporting the team on US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) & Common Reporting Standard (CRS) reporting obligations and other regulatory requirements.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for producing the year-end CRS reporting and submit to respective tax authorities on a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with various operations team and technology team to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of data to be reported.
- Perform reconciliation and data quality checks.
- Support and coordination of any data quality or control issues that arise
- Participate in projects that may have CRS reporting impact
- Assess and analyze of regulatory changes/new regulatory requirements on operational impact and its subsequent implementation
- Identify and propose process improvements
- Maintain operational procedures & ensure adherence to control standards
- Address queries pertaining to the reporting processes
- Work with audit on a periodic basis
- Other ad hoc requirements
- Degree holder, preferably in finance discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in private banking.
- Possess Tax acumen
- Experience in FATCA, QI, CRS and AEOI regulations and processes will be an added advantage
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932