Our client is a well established asset management firm with strong stability and growth trajectory.
* Responsible for supporting and overseeing financial accounting, reporting including consolidation of the group and liquidity management.
* Preparation and presentation of Management reports and presentation deck to Management, Audit Com and Board.
* Liaison with any external service providers eg Fund Administrator or external fund accounting providers, and banks
* Liaison with Internal & Statutory auditors, tax agents
* Ensure MAS regulated entity set of accounts are managed and kept in accordance regulatory requirements
* Put in place relevant reconciliation and addresses controls in and outside of the ERP/ Consolidation Platform (Oracle Fusion / FCCS)
* Monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
* Participate in the planning and rollout of fund structures
* Support on overall valuation of our assets in investments
* Monitor compliance of various agreements with Vendors and Customers.
* Support the team in the Shared Services provided to the rest in the Group.
* Min 12 years' experience with at least last 5 years in a regulated asset management firm
* In leadership position for min 3 years, managing a team
* Ability to work independently
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Knowledge of MAS regulations, IFRS and/or US GAAP
* Some auditing experience focusing on asset management industry will be preferred
Attractive compensation which includes base and strong variable component as well as good comprehensive benefits and great opportunity to lead the finance team in a large and stable financial institution
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gavin Teo (Lic No: R1328332) on +65 6416 9835
Since our start as a two-man operation in London in 1976, Michael Page has grown and expanded globally. Now, after more than 40 years in the recruitment market, we have secured our position as leaders in international recruitment and hiring. We currently have 140 offices that create a network that spans 36 countries around the world, with strong opportunities for more growth within Asia Pacific.
We opened our first office in Asia in 1994, and have developed our presence into many of the main business hubs in the region since then. Our team in Asia has global connections, regional knowledge and local market experience; ideally positioning us to partner with multinational blue-chip companies and local firms alike, and with today’s global professionals.
Over time, our founding mission has remained unchanged: to bring the world’s best companies and brightest professionals together, helping each side reach their maximum potential and capabilities. We offer a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, tailoring every solution to specific requirements and offering long-term support.
Through experience, growth and consistently high standards, we have become one of the most recognised and respected recruitment brands in the world.