Our client in a financial service industry is looking for a Finance Manager (Cash Management) to joins its Singapore office. This person will report to VP Finance directly.
- Lead and oversee the daily cash management matter and funds distribution
- Review monthly reconciliation and investigate differences between GL and sub-ledger.
- Support annual budget planning
- Monitor credit limits and ensure they are within approved liits
- Handle quarterly credit exposure reporting to monetary authority
- Review non-trade intercompany billings
- Oversees Accounts Receivables closing
- Ensure timely transaction for monthly inter-fund and inter-division reconciliation and settlements
- Ensure GST schedules prepared monthly and timely
- Review exchange rates table
- Provide support for system UAT if any
- Degree in Accounting or relevant discipline
- 7-9 years working experience in treasury / cash management matters
- Knowledge in SAP/Oracle system preferred
- Able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Candidates available immediately or within short notice preferred
If you are interested in the role, please email your updated resume with your availability, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
Personnel Registration Number: R22106334
Tan Kher Xin