First VP, Cash Product Manager (Payment Transformation) for ISO, Group Transaction Banking
Posting Date: 15-Jul-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Wholesale Bank
function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients. Job Responsibilities
- Identify product development opportunities and requirements based on customer needs, competitive landscape, data analysis and market research. Develop strategic product roadmap for new products and enhancement of existing products.
- Lead multi-functional teams in formulating, designing and implementing ISO20022 initiatives within the Payments Transformation program across key markets for both CBPR+ and HVPS+.
- Provide group guidance and leadership in the deployment of various Payments transformation initiative in UOB overseas subsidiaries and overseas branches.
- Build business requirements (BRD) as the basis for Technical Development, Operational processing model and other cross functional departments to build systems, procedure and materials to support product development and ongoing product enhancements.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of new product development within defined objectives through close collaboration with Technology/Operations in formulating end to end solutions to meet business requirements , including FSD and UAT Test case reviews.
- Work closely with key business partners to ensure end-to-end integrity of final delivered solutions, processes and documentation. These partners include Services Management, Project Management, Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Client Fulfillment and Service.
- Provide post-sales support in terms of product documentation, implementation of solutions and necessary training for stakeholders to ensure continued usage of our products and services.
Be a part of UOB Family
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in working with Payments/Transaction Banking products with a proven track record in implementing successful innovative solutions and digital strategies.
- Strong understanding of the payment value chain from both a customer journey perspective and also a product development lens.
- Experience in ISO20022 related Payment Transformation initiatives in the wholesale banking space across Asia Pacific is required.
- Must possess very strong cross-platform digital and technical knowledge and up-to-date with the latest market development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken and written English and local language. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.