Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks. Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- As a Full Stack Senior Analyst, 7+ years of total software development experience with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and design capabilities. You’ll be leveraging the latest technology to develop mission critical applications from scratch. you will be tasked with managing all aspects of any new work/project assessments thoroughly from development to delivery.
- This role sits within the COO Business Integration & Analytics team as a Full Stack Data Analyst for the applications in the COO Library (COOL) / COOgle in Agile / SCRUM manner.
- Role is very exciting as it provides the candidate opportunity to work with Business, Data and IT partners, learn Banks Businesses/Products/Processes and to develop relationship with senior stakeholders.
The Role Responsibilities
- Building applications with modern architecture design with RESTful web services / APIs.
- Building web-based Java applications that processes huge data volumes and real-time streaming.
- Doing deployments and configuring / integrating engines for best performance.
- Enhance the search capabilities using knowledge graph.
- Support applications in production - analyse and resolve issues as they arise.
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solid hands-on experience in Java 8/ Scala / Python, multi-threading exposure
- Restful Web API development with any API manager
- Hands-On experience in one of these languages NodeJS, Golang
- Good have experience in UI Development using AngularJS4, ReactJS, React Native.
- Experience with wide variety of Hadoop, No-SQL databases like Graph [Neo4J] and Search Engine [Solr / Elastic Search]
- Build the architectural design in Solr / Elastic Search to improve the search performance on large volume of data.
- Good to have data analysis skills using Hive, Spark, Python, R, MicroStrategy and Tableau.