Full stack Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should have minimum 3 years of experience on working software engineering;
- Good Programming skills with Python, Golang, Scala, Java, etc.
- Hands on Experience in Automating Backend Applications (e.g. db, REST API's)
- Hands on experience with Automating any backend applications (e.g db , server side)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL;
- Good debugging skills.
- Strong working experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Experience in working on Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark is a plus.
- Hand on experience in working with ETL Testing
- Hands on experience in QA Automation Framework development & Design & Strong hold on data structures.
- Preferred language Python/Shell Scripting
- Strong Understanding of OS and performance benchmarking
- Quick learner and good team member with a positive attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Testing big data ingestion and aggregation flows using spark shell and related queries
- Developing automation framework using programming languages such as python and automate the big data workflows such as ingestion, aggregation, ETL processing etc
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues within the big data ecosystem
- Set up the Big data platform and Hadoop ecosystem for testing
- Define test strategy and write test plan for the data platform enhancements and new features/services built on it.
- Define the operating procedures, service monitors and alerts and work with the infra team to get them implemented.
- Responsible for system & performance testing of the data platform and applications
- Solve problems and establish plans and provide technical consultation in the design, development and test effort of complex engineering projects
- Review product specifications and write test cases, develop test plans for assigned areas.
- Identifies issues and technical interdependencies and suggests possible solutions.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix.
- >3 years of hands-on experience, preferably in software development;
- Experience in container management and orchestration tools like ECS, Kubernetes, and
- Mesos is a strong plus
- A degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical disciplines
- Proficiency in Hadoop, Kafka and Spark databases in a large scale environment
- Well versed in setting up continuous integration and deployment for big data or other projects.
- Real passion for data, new data technologies, and discovering new and interesting solutions to the company's data needs
- Comfortable with Linux Systems Administration
- Deep understanding on databases and best engineering practices - include handling and logging errors, monitoring the system, building human-fault-tolerant pipelines, understanding how to scale up, addressing continuous integration, knowledge of database administration, maintaining data cleaning and ensuring a deterministic pipeline
For more information you can email Sara Vu
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 527663 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/Dj3k3f/full-stack-engineer-itcommunications-singapore-central-singapore-14858110 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544