Fund Accounting Analyst 2
To assist in post-trade compliance, assist in the monitoring of the investment and transactional activities of fund managers to ensure compliance with regulatory and client-mandated investment guidelines.You will also ensure that all client reporting are done accurately and on a timely basis. As our fund managers invest in a broad range of instruments, you should have some knowledge in various financial securities products. Responsibilities
- Review and maintenance of accurate compliance rules across all fund types, in accordance with Investment guidelines or compliance parameters provided by client / fund manager.
- Ensure accurate and correct interpretation of guidelines and the creation of relevant rules in the compliance monitoring system.
- Ensure that alerts and / or breaches are monitored daily and follow-up action taken and documented.
- Updating of Operating Procedures Manual and Operating Memorandums with clients.
- By adhering to guidelines and checklists, ensure that standard procedures and controls, as set out in the Operating Procedures Manual, are being adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring that all the daily / non-daily reporting to clients are met as per requirements.
- Attend to client queries.
- Assist Funds Compliance Monitoring Manager in the smooth running of the compliance monitoring function of the department, including adherence to corporate and regulatory policies and requirements.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in training and development of new or inexperienced staff.
- Assist in user acceptance testing.
- Working with internal/external parties (for example clients, fund managers, vendors, fund accountants, auditors etc)
- Degree in Banking / Finance or Accountancy
- 2- 4 years experience in the financial industry (fund management / insurance business will be preferred) with relevant experience in post-trade compliance platforms, creating and maintaining rules for purposes of portfolio compliance. Knowledge of the various component feeds to the system (fund accounting data base, third party vendor feeds) will be an added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of investment guidelines, securities ratings and industry classification, benchmark indexes, etc.
- Demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to write macros and rule logic, knowledge of SQL and data mapping will be a plus.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel & macros. Preferably with working knowledge of SQL and data mapping.
- Able to interpret legal clauses and paraphrase into simple and clear requirements.
- Service-oriented and client focused. A team player with strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willing to work on Singapore public holidays.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .