Fund Accounting Senior Manager
The Fund Accounting Senior Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department, driving a variety of in coordination with the Operations. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of NAVs and client reporting. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Identify opportunities to implement process improvements and recommend system, service, and process enhancements including leading and evaluating system testing
- Coordinate staff assignments to achieve optimal effectiveness through assessment of business requirements and staff skill sets and development needs
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients, and serve as point of escalation of complex customer issues
- Perform discovery and due diligence with clients and visits regarding service quality measurement
- Manage the Risk and Control agenda including audits, interfacing with internal and external auditors, and identifying process gaps
- Work closely with senior management on identifying opportunities for cost saves, full-time equivalent (FTE) reduction, and optimization
- Work closely with Product and CEs on client management and service improvement initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Knowledge of Share class hedging processes will be an advantage.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Chartered Accountant/CFA/MBA
- Strong technical knowledge in fund operations and the funds industry
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in related area
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Fund Accounting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting