Fund Compliance Senior Manager
The Fund Compliance Senior Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team, driving a variety of activities in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of activities associated with post-trade compliance monitoring. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Identify opportunities to implement process improvements and recommend system, service, and process enhancements including leading and evaluating system testing
- Coordinate staff assignments to achieve optimal effectiveness through assessment of business requirements and staff skill sets and development needs
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients, and serve as point of escalation of complex customer issues
- Perform discovery and due diligence with clients and visits regarding service quality measurement
- Manage the Risk and Control agenda including audits, interfacing with internal and external auditors, and identifying process gaps
- Work closely with senior management on identifying opportunities for cost saves, full-time equivalent (FTE) reduction, and optimization
- Work closely with Sales and CEs on client management and service improvement initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in the financial industry (fund management / insurance business will be preferred), with exposure to post-trade compliance platforms, creating and maintaining rules for purposes of portfolio compliance. Knowledge of the various component feeds to the system (fund accounting data base, third party vendor feeds) will be an added advantage.
- Accountancy / CFA
- Experience in fund accounting within financial services, strategic management, resource/expense management, and managing client relationships
- Experience in managing operational delivery
- Extensive knowledge of funds services and process
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in related area
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .