Position Overview: The Security Engineer performs real-time analysis and trending of security log data from various security devices and systems. You will also be responsible to responds to user incident reports and evaluates the type and severity of security events.
- 12 months extendable contract
- Up to $6000 per month
- Office Hour (24/7 Operation Support as required)
- Monitor security systems - Perform audits, reviews, security control assessments, and tests of security operations. This includes real time analysis and trending of security log data
- Maintain security operations - Implement security protocols and schedule security checks. Prepare periodic status reports for presentation to management
- Respond to security incidents - Evaluate the type and severity of security events as well as create incident report of the incident. Establishing procedures for handling detected security events
- Provide user support - Respond to user requests for technical assistance, update users on changes in status during issue resolution
- At least 5 - 6 years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Experience in infrastructure security (VPN, firewall, WAF, anti-malware, IPS, SIEM, log management system, network ATP)
- Experience in security patching, software installation, network/security troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking protocols and basic security concepts and policies.
Interested candidates please click “Apply Now” or send your resume to email@example.com. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.
Thomas Wong JunXiang (R1989416)
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA License No: 05C3053