A leading energy business in Singapore is looking for a Gas Commercial Manager who is familiar with the natural gas value chain, understands the natural gas industry in Singapore and experienced in contract negotiation and management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Developing strategies, deal structuring, and proposals to major gas buyers.
2. Negotiate new contracts, extensions renewals and execute related agreements consistent with commercial strategies.
3. Manage key end user agreements and performs the role of account manager for major gas customers.
4. Establish and maintain relationships with customers, market participants, regulators, and business partners.
5. Conduct market research and analysis on market trends, changing market conditions, regulatory requirements and competitors' activities.
Key Decisions and Dimensions
1. Support the team in ideation and actualization of commercial strategies for gas sales.
2. Contract management of major gas customers
3. Relationship management with key stakeholders, such as customers, market participants, regulators and business partners.
The Ideal Candidate
1. Good knowledge of the energy business covering LNG and piped gas, ideally with Singapore market experience.
2. Relevant commercial experience in the energy industry, with strong stakeholders' management skills with the ability to influence
3. Self-starter, result-oriented with drive and determination to solve complex problems