Global Technology Industrial Attachment Analyst Program
What you'll do
Interested in learning how Bank of America is poised to meet the technology challenges of the future?
Our Technology Industrial Attachment Analyst Program offers you the opportunity togain the knowledge and expertise required to meet the challenges critical to building a technology career within the financial services industry.
As an industrial attachment analyst, you will be supported with training and exposure to our most experienced leaders throughout the program. Your role during the program will provide you with an opportunity to work with and learn from experienced technology professionals in one of two divisions-Global Markets Technology & Operations and Global Wholesale Banking Technology -while building a strong platform to launch yourcareer.
The Industrial Attachment internshipoffers developeropportunities/roles.Some of the responsibilities you may have during the internship couldinclude:
- Providing technical excellence to design, develop and maintain state-of-the-art technology applications utilizing technologies such as Java/EJB's, C++, .NET, Python and Web services
- Gathering and translate internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications, business process reengineering
- Ensuring that systems and applications support conform to business needs and specifications
- Collaborating with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting business and system requirements
- Coordinating the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements