A leading EdTech unicorn, founded in 2015, with more than 1,400 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai is looking for a HR Head to be based in Singapore for the India and APAC Business
The Head HR will help meet complex and emerging hiring needs, manage the regional business facing HR team and work with business & functional leaders in the region/ business vertical to strategize and implement talent practices, create onboarding plans, and collaborate with the global HR team to formulate effective talent strategies.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, global environment, and is excited about strengthening and executing our Talent strategy.
- Develop and implement an overall people strategy to deliver our business strategy, aimed at driving a high-performing, highly engaged culture, and facilitating an organizational design and long-range growth plan that optimizes employee experience and retention for India & APAC Business
- Partner with senior business leaders to collaboratively execute on the long-term vision for key talent initiatives that improve effectiveness, anticipate hiring and development needs, and help to achieve our overall business goals
- Collaborate across the Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, HR Shared Services, HR Centers of Excellence and senior business leaders to build and execute timely, effective, and scalable people programs and processes to support the business
- Lead the execution of key talent initiatives (driving change where needed) across the India & APAC Business –initiatives related to team member relations, leadership development, talent reviews and assessment processes, succession planning, organizational strategy and design, role based competency development, etc.
- Drive future organizational design and change management initiatives to help maintain high-performing, motivated, and impactful teams
- Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the need is for a strong and experienced People leader to build and scale the India/APAC team as the company continues its rapid expansion in the region
- Develop, institute, and own crucial initiatives to the functioning of the company, such as onboarding, incentive structures, organization planning and performance evaluations for the business
- 10-12 years of progressive HR Business Partner experience in fast-paced, high rate-of-change environments
- 6-8 years of progressive HR leadership experience leading a team of HR Business Partners
- Master’s degree in a relevant field and appropriate HR certifications
- The proven ability to influence and drive change with senior leaders in a scaling organization, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth
- Proven success in delivering high-impact people operations programs around performance management, culture, team member engagement and leadership development
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, changing and developing environment with changing structures and procedures