Head, Investigation Department
BE PART OF A HIGH PERFORMING TEAM
At ACRA, we are always on the lookout for high performing individuals who share our aspiration of making Singapore the best place for business.
We offer interesting and challenging work experience in Corporate Regulatory and Enforcement. You can look forward to opportunities to collaborate with business community to design policies and services, and implement processes using digital technologies, apply your investigative skills, and expertise in data analytics and digital tools to deter and detect breaches of Companies laws, and non-compliance of AML/CFT regime.
If you have what it takes, join us, and be part of the team to promote a trusted and vibrant environment for businesses in Singapore!
As the Head of Investigation Department, you will lead a team of investigation officers to deal with egregious cases of non-compliance of Companies Laws, the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) requirements and other legislations administered by ACRA. You will drive policy reviews to strengthen the robustness of the regulatory framework, improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, and develop organisational capability and staff competence in their area of work. Key Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategies and approaches, including the use of data and digital tools, to deter and detect breaches
- Formulate policies and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of investigation
- Lead investigators in investigations, inspections, technical and forensic examinations of suspected breaches
- Oversee the registration, inspections and enforcement actions on RFAs and RQIs, as well as the implementation of AML/CFT regime
- Engage and partner stakeholders in the whole-of-government (WOG) efforts in combating money laundering and terrorism financing
- Build organisational capability and develop staff competency in compliance and enforcement
- At least 10 years of enforcement/investigation work experience with 7 years' experience in a managerial capacity.
- Deep understanding and strong knowledge of investigation and enforcement processes and AML/CFT work.
- Proven good track record in managing projects and operations.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, writing, communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven, adaptable and a good team player.
19 May 2020 Applications close:
15 Jul 2020